Lunch and Tearoom at the Westby House
The Restaurant will CLOSE FOR THE SEASON on Saturday, November 7, 2015.
Return to this page mid March for the re-opening date for the 2016 season. Appreciate your patronage!
LUNCH AT THE WESTBY HOUSE Return to a simpler time
... Come experience a delectable lunch or tea in our tea room, which is open to the public with seasonal hours. We serve the finest meals and baked goods, specially prepared for the pleasure of your palate. Delicious cuisine, an elegant atmosphere, pleasant wait staff, and comfortable, relaxing surroundings will make your meal or tea time an enjoyable and unforgettable experience.
At the Westby House, we attend to the comfort and hospitality of our guests, and search out the highest quality ingredients. Simplicity, elegance, and freshness... for the pleasure of your palate. We seek to compliment these gracious surroundings with the food we serve.
We advise you to call ahead for availability, as the restaurant does honor large parties that reserve the entire restaurant, therefore, may not be serving to the public.
Closed on major holidays and Saturdays Here are a few of Our Most Popular Entrees at $9.95, inclusive with beverage choice. House Favorite Chicken Salad
11:30 a.m. until 1:15 p.m.
Monday through Friday-
Late April through November 7, 2015
- Our most Popular item! Made fresh daily, tender diced chicken breast complemented with apples, celery, and mayonnaise and crowned with cashews. Garnished with in-season fresh fruit. Served with a dinner roll.
Westby House Rueben
- Continues to be a house tradition! Hot deli-style corned beef with sauerkraut, Thousand Island dressing, and melted Swiss cheese on dark rye. Prepared as an open-faced sandwich. Accompanied with Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit, or Westby Creamery Cottage Cheese. Asian Garden Salad
- Extra large salad bowl filled with Savory Cabbage, Lettuce, Carrots, Celery, Green Onions and Sliced Almonds. Topped with Swiss Cheese and Croutons. Sweet Vidalia Onion Dressing or Ranch Dressing for the finishing touch.
Soup and Salad -
Spoon our house-made soup and fork a large dinner salad. Dressing choice. Dinner Roll
Always serving wonderful Desserts !!
11:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Late April through Early-October
Closed on major holidays
, Saturday by chance. By Reservation only $12.95 per person
Serving our traditional English-style tea on a 2 tiered cake stand, using the freshest ingredients Tier 1
- Three varieties of Gourmet Tea Sandwiches. Tier 2
- Scones with English Devonshire Cream and selection of cakes and pastries. Tea
- Choose your favorite Tea from our extensive list. Served in china tea pots.
Group/Bus Tour Reservations
Group Reservations are always welcomed; even in the off-season. We can accommodate bus tour groups of up to 55. Call 608-634-4112 for more details.
Our Specialty is Your Occasion!
Reserve the formal dining room or the Entire House for that special occasion!!! Inquire about our banquet options and catering accommodations. We can cater your special occasion in one, or all three dining rooms. Minimum 25. Maximum 40.
Ask us about hosting Christmas parties, office dinner meetings, rehearsal dinners, family reunion meals, baby showers, or bridal showers.
Evening dining is not available at the Westby House Inn. For information on evening dining close to the Inn, please visit our page on the Westby Area
The Westby House Restaurant offers Valentine's dining! It is the only time we are open in the evening. Below is a sample menu of our 4-course Dinner for Two. (To assure the freshest of ingredients, this menu could change slightly.)
Check back here in January 2016 for serving dates and time.
Sample Menu of our 4-Course:
Olive Tapenade Crostini
Harvest Kale and Greens marinated with Maple Syrup Vinaigrette
Char-grilled 8 oz. Filet Mignon
Pecan Encrusted Salmon
Steak Diane-Style Flat Iron
Winter Blend Potatoes
Fresh Sauteed Vegetable Du Jour
Chocolate Romance Ganache Cake with Fresh Strawberries
Special Heart Memento Gift
Cocktails, Wine List and Champagne are Available at Your Table
Meals served with Breads and Butter, and Coffee Service